Johnson & Johnson
J&J NextGen Global Logistics Procurement
The J&J Global Logistics Procurement leadership seized the opportunity to develop a new strategy which delivered game-changing results. The new strategy would be based on the voice of the customer; a maturity/technology assessment and external benchmarking.
- This defined a pathway to becoming a best-in-class organization:
- Increased innovation and end-to-end supply chain value
- Proactively influence decision making
- Optimized performance management
- Broadly communication of value proposition
- Development of next-generation sourcing capabilities
- Digital acceleration
It was a case of ‘now more than ever’, as in 2021, we had to both help our businesses meet volatile supply needs, while simultaneously support the vaccine effort.