We are excited to welcome you back to this year's CIPS Excellence in Procurement Awards at JW Marriott Grosvenor House.
This page has all you need to know about the evening, including the seating plan and running order of the Awards.
18.45 Drinks reception
19.30 Welcome by Malcolm Harrison, CEO, CIPS
Cured & smoked Scottish salmon tartare, cucumber, crème fraiche, Arëknah caviar, dill oil
Hereford Beef Fillet, courgette, cherry tomato, sprouts, Parmentier potato, Maker’s Mark bourbon & pepper sauce
Valrhona chocolate bavarois, sour cherry jelly, Amarena cherries, Chantilly cream
Coffee and Petit Fours
Alternatives will be provided to those who have specified their dietary requirements.
If you have any allergies, please discuss these with your server.
1. Young Talent
2. Leader of the Year
3. Best Approach to Risk Mitigation
4. Best Collaborative Teamwork Project
5. Procurement Consultancy Project of the Year
6. Best Initiative to Build a Diverse Supplier Base
7. Public Procurement Project of the Year
8. Best Use of Digital Technology
9. Best Procurement Transformation Programme
10. Best Practice in Supply Chain Integration
11. Outstanding Diversity and Inclusion Practices in Procurement Teams
12. Outstanding People Development Programme
13. Best Sustainability Project of the Year
14. Best Supplier Relationship Management Initiative
15. Best Initiative to Deliver Social Value through Procurement
16. Procurement Team of the Year - Small Organisation
17. Procurement Team of the Year - Large Organisation
18. Overall Winner
The shortlist for each category can be found here.
We would like to thank our 2022 judging panel for their hard work and dedication to judge each submission with such integrity and scrutiny.
The full list of judges can be found here.
Copyright © 2022 Haymarket Media Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.